About Arizona Pain Network
Arizona Pain Network is proud to offer state-of-the-art multidiscipline treatment that has been designed to bring you relief in the best possible way.
We only see a select number of patients every day to ensure the best care possible, and our providers are experts in their fields. We use a collaborative treatment method to benefit you individually.
Here are some reasons why we are the most holistic and experienced team in the Phoenix area for pain treatment:
- We have treated many thousands of work injuries, auto accidents, sports injuries, neurological problems, and complex injuries.
- We have reported over 50,000 accident cases promptly to insurance companies and attorneys.
- Focused comprehensive approach including: neurodiagnostic testing, and nonsurgical treatment of spinal discs, nerve compression, sciatica, headaches, neck and back pain, arthritis pain and carpal tunnel type injuries.
- Use of AMA Disability Guidelines for reporting.
- Provides therapy for auto accidents, work injuries, chronic pain, personal injuries, slips and falls, motorcycle injuries, brain injuries and more.
- Treatment options including the best Phoenix pain management treatments – medications, procedures, chiropractic, acupuncture and physical therapy. All practitioners are fully licensed, the pain doctors being Double Board Certified.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto, work injury or experiencing acute or chronic pain, please contact our office immediately, to speak with a patient representative.
Same day appointments available and no out of pocket cost for work or auto accidents!